Monday, August 12, 2013

Brett Cowan's '49 Chevy - Photos by Brian Bozzo...





Brett Cowan owns one of the nicest 1949 - '52 Chevy Kustoms that I have ever seen.  It won an award at the 2013 West Coast Kustoms show in Santa Maria CA.  Built in Antioch California by Marcos Garcia and his crew at Lucky 7 Customs, I'd have to say they did an outstanding job on this car.  I was fortunate enough to meet Brett and a whole crew of his friends in Santa Maria this year.  I took some great photos of the car but one of Brett's Sacramento crew known on Instagram as @doublezo has taken numerous quality photographs of Brett's car which are awesome.  His name is Brian Bozzo and he has also sent me some great photos of his own '49 Shoebox Ford which I am going to post soon.  Stay tuned for more photos of Brett's car as well as Brian's Ford.

No comments: