Thursday, March 7, 2013

Satan's Chauffeurs Car Club‏...

 

 



Satan's Chauffeurs Car Club is located in Merced, California which is about 45 minutes south of Modesto.  My friend Bennie owns the '55 Dodge pictured above.  I met Bennie years ago in PASO and see him from time to time at the shows.  Through this site I met another member named Drew who owns the Kustom Edsel.  Drew recently sent me the following information about the club. 
 
Satan's Chauffeurs currently has about 15 members.  It was originally started in the late 1950s.  The original members built a drag car to compete against other cars from the other little farmer towns in the central valley.  Some of the original members are still around town and happy to see that Satan's Chauffeurs is still around and continued to remain a 1940s through '60s style club.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanκs for fіnally talking about > "Satan's Chauffeurs Car Club‏..." < Liked it!

my weblog: vancouver ωeight lοss