Monday, July 19, 2010

Early Ford Store of San Dimas CA







 



Original Ford Parts


I wandered into the Early Ford Store of San Dimas after my LA Roadster Show trip in Pomona.  They have a very large amount of good used and new old stock Ford parts. Even though they had great deal of Ford brake drums I still could not find the 49-52 F1 drums I was looking for.  The building is still overwhelmingly full and they are constantly buying more! Whether your looking for "era correct" vintage hot rod parts or needing a part for the correct restoration of a stock original car, there is a good chance they may be able to help you.
 
To inquire for the part your looking for you can call them at (909) 305-1955 or email them at Earlyfordstore@verizon.net.

2 comments:

matt machine said...

what about that place...my god.

Unknown said...

Really nice article here i tried looking for ford parts on the net but I bump in here I get interested reading it.Very nice!!!

what about that place? i think he is talking about the ford parts that all